[wp-testers] Is this possible....

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sat Dec 6 21:22:42 GMT 2008

Thinking less of it myself (and I wrote it!).   Probably best to zip
'em up and store them that way.  (Kind of like packing your heavy
sweaters away for the summer....)

Not a true PHP guru, but there seems to be a pretty good consensus
that even a deactivated plugin can be a security risk.  (It *is* a
runnable file sitting on your server, after all).

Stephen