[wp-testers] Re: Is this possible....

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sat Dec 6 20:52:53 GMT 2008

I don't want to delete the "maybe" plugins because I'll forget them
between now and when I think I'll need them.  What I do sometimes is
go through the deactivated plugins and .zip them up.  That way:  1)
they can't be exploited, 2) no update notifications, 3) no clutter on
the plugins screen, though they are there when I go in via FTP.

Stephen