[wp-testers] Re: Is this possible....

Patrick D. patd88 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:20:29 GMT 2008

Inactive plugins should be notified. If you have an inactive plugin that has
had an exploit since you last used it and you activiate it again, you'd be
at risk immediately until you went and updated. Just easier to keep it
updated (even if inactive) or just delete it entirely.

Patrick
---
My name is Patrick D. and I approved this email.
Read my blog at http://www.patricksays.net!