[wp-testers] Re: Is this possible....

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:34:59 GMT 2008

Is there a reason you keep the  inactive plugins your host includes with
one-click or Fantastico?  They are usually the first things I delete when I
get them.  For me, it is the Hello Dolly plugin I get every time I upgrade.
I don't dislike it, I just don't use it, so I get rid of it so I don't
clutter things up.

Just MY two cents.  ;)

--
DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"

Is it at all possible, for the Plugin notifier to not alert us when inactive
plugins have updates? With one of my installs, it came with several plugins
automatically installed from my hosting company, which I don't use. Its a
pain having to check to make sure none of the ones I actually use are
needing to be updated...

Just my 2 cents,

Chris