[wp-testers] Is this possible....

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sat Dec 6 16:17:28 GMT 2008

I think this solution would satisfy both Michael and those who don't
want to be bothered:

In the admin menus and dashboard, you are only "nagged" that you have
out-of-date plugins if an active plugin needs to be updated. If the
only plugins that need updating are inactive, you don't get the red
flag in-your-face warning.

If you happen to visit the Plugins page, you can see all (active and
inactive) plugin status, so that if you are about to activate a plugin
you can tell that it is out of date before you click the "activate" link.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX