[wp-testers] Image location URL in 2.7 Library?

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Sat Dec 6 15:55:33 GMT 2008

Kirk, I have found the same thing when looking for an image location. I have to click view, but that just gives a "post" with the image, I have to right-click the image or click on it to find the location. I, too, believe that the location should be accessible from the library page.

kimsch
Musing Minds
http://musing-minds.com
kimsch at musing-minds.com

Kirk M wrote:

In the Media Library in 2.7, where would I find a location URL for any
given image? If I add a new image to the Media Library via "Media/Add
new" (unattached image) and want to use the exact location URL of that
image in another application, the URL doesn't seem to be listed anywhere
either in that image's section of the "Library" or in the "Edit" page
for the image. Is Editing or Viewing the image first and then
right-clicking the image itself the only way to copy the location URL
for that image? I doesn't seem very obvious.

The main reason I point this out is that I seem remember that the
location URL used to be listed in previous versions.