[wp-testers] Automatic update issue

Thord Daniel Hedengren tdh at tdhedengren.com
Fri Dec 5 09:04:42 GMT 2008

Hi all,
I hope this hasn't been up before, but if it has, I've missed it.

It's the automatic update, yet again. I tried to update from RC1, using SSH,
and it loaded for a while, then obviously timed out because it stopped
the version numbering in the footer is new, from 2.7-RC1 to 2.7-RC1-10041,
so at least some of the data got in. This has happened to me before as well,
pre-RC1.

Is it possible that not all data got upgraded? What happens if that is the
case?

Since this is a live site (I'm cutting edge!), I'm upgrading it manually
now. I can, however, try and replicate the issue on a dev site on the same
host (ASO).

Thanks,
TDH / tdhedengren.com

--