[wp-testers] Re: Bugs/Fixes, Security Requests

mrmist listswptesters at mist.org.uk
Thu Dec 4 17:33:10 GMT 2008

In message
<d5d5430f0812040922i54dbe643t4259dd08fcd8b7d4 at mail.gmail.com>, g30rg3_x
<g30rg3x at gmail.com> writes
>Another directly reply to me? come on guys give me a break =P....
>
>First, i don't see why you two are after me? the original author of
>this thread was the only promoting this change get to core, me? well i
>think i previously say that after giving the last attempt to promote
>it -from ticket #7545- i desist with the idea and m just glad that
>developers give us tools for resolving this issues via plugins.

There is no need to take the discussion personally.  I replied to your
post only because it was current in my news database whereas the earlier
posts have expired.  If the earlier post still existed I may have
responded to that one.  In any event I respond only to the points
raised, not because you are raising them. It is only debate, nothing
more or less.
--
mrmist