[wp-testers] Just wondering

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Dec 4 16:39:02 GMT 2008

Oh, you meant post-based pages instead of the new paginated comments?
Sorry, I got confused. Also, I forgot that WordPress has this sort of
thing already. :)

See paginate_comments_links() and paginate_links(). There's no
documentation in the codex about them, but the inline docs on
paginate_links are decent enough to understand what it does, more or
less.