[wp-testers] Comments Order.....

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Thu Dec 4 15:44:20 GMT 2008

Hello Paul,

You're RIGHT! BRAVO! Thanks.....

Thursday, December 4, 2008, 10:29:51 AM, you wrote:
Paul> As far as I'm aware you don't need any of the stuff between the <?php
foreach(); ?>> anymore. you just open a <ul> or <ol> and use <?php
Paul> wp_list_comments(); ?>.

Paul> I'm probably miles wrong so please someone correct me if I am.

Paul> Paul.

Paul> 2008/12/4 Jason Gottschalk <Jason at syo.com>