[wp-testers] How long does the Auto Update take?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Dec 4 14:55:38 GMT 2008

Quick easy way to test plugin upgrading:
Edit a plugin (I use the plugin editor to do this). Reduce the version
number by 1. Go to the plugins screen. Your update is available. :)

I do this a lot when testing changes to plugins.  I recommend using a
minor no-impact plugin. My own Automatic Timezone plugin handles this
sort of thing well.