[wp-testers] How long does the Auto Update take?

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Thu Dec 4 04:15:39 GMT 2008

Hello Jason,

The akismet plugin showed up today with the option to upgrade. I ran the auto upgrade and it ran in about one second, successfully.

So, the problem is with core update, not plugin update.

--
Best regards,
 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com