[wp-testers] Problem with automatic upgrade

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Dec 4 00:29:25 GMT 2008

Could those with suexec environments which are affected by this, Give this
patch a try?
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8478

If it fails, Could you define the constants in your wp-config.php file to
what they should be, and give it a try, See if that solves it for you.

I dont have a suexec server setup right now, So i cant test it.