[wp-testers] saving page with danish characters breaks

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Thu Dec 4 00:21:01 GMT 2008

DD32 wrote:
> post/page, same difference - exact same code.
> (I tried with both, as well as attachments)
>
> While i cant remember the original post, you're not running any plugins
> are you?

Just posted this on the ticket, repeating here:

When all plugins are disabled and the default theme used, there are
still 2 places that may affect this: a [locale].php file in
wp-content/languages (or perhaps wp-includes/languages) and the
functions.php file in the default theme (if localized).

Can you check if there is a [locale].php file and temporary remove it,
and also replace the default theme with the English version and try again.