[wp-testers] How long does the Auto Update take?

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Tue Dec 2 22:08:20 GMT 2008

I installed the plugin that Ryan mentioned on the post publish hanging
question
http://trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/8086/list_transports.php?format=
raw and got curl streams Fopen Fsockopen. Would that have anything to do
with auto-upgrade plugin upgrade hanging or the request for credentials each
time?