[wp-testers] How long does the Auto Update take?

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Tue Dec 2 21:41:54 GMT 2008

Hello Kim,

I went looking..... Of the ones I admired, they are not compatible with RC1

Kim> Jason -

Kim> I don't believe you'll be able to update a plugin until a new version of
Kim> one you are using comes available. At that point you'll see the little
Kim> bubble over the Plugins portion of the menu, indicating that there is a
Kim> new version of a plugin available.

Kim> Have you tried to install a plugin from the WordPress site yet (Add New)?

Kim> Kim

Best regards,
 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com
 SYO Computer Services and Biometric Controls
 586-286-2557