[wp-testers] How long does the Auto Update take?

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Tue Dec 2 19:49:08 GMT 2008

Hello Chris,

I'm the host, so I guess I'm up the creek if I can figure it out!

I see a plugin installer, but not an updater, where is it?

Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:46:33 AM, you wrote:
Chris> Perhaps its your host? Are you able to upgrade plugins automatically? Or
Chris> do you have the same issue?

Chris> wp-testers at lists.automattic.com

Best regards,
 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com
 SYO Computer Services and Biometric Controls
 586-286-2557