[wp-testers] How long does the Auto Update take?

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Tue Dec 2 06:07:17 GMT 2008

Hello Chris,

20 minutes on the first try tonight, I gave up.

Went back and it ran 25 minutes then gave an error, it couldn't write wp-trackback.php.

Tried a third time (no changes) and it finished in 30 minutes, successfully.

Phew..... I was getting nervous!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:50:28 AM, you wrote:
Chris> Jason Gottschalk wrote:
>> Hello Wp-testers,

>>   Auto update is taking forever for me. I cannot tell what it is doing, seems like it is not doing anything.  I usually give up and move on. I can't tell if actually updates anything or not.

Chris> It has been telling me its completed in about 2 minutes or so I think.
Chris> Maybe faster...
Chris> wp-testers mailing list
Chris> wp-testers at lists.automattic.com

Best regards,
 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com
 SYO Computer Services and Biometric Controls
 586-286-2557