[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4

beanz bean.fairbanks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:06:55 GMT 2008

I am having to constanting update posts today for a blog carnival for
Bloggers Unite for AIDS, www.wonderfulweb.info. After about 10 updates I
start seeing this error message

You attempted to edit a post that doesn't exist. Perhaps it was deleted?
When I look at the live site, the changes are saved appropriately and the
post certainly exists. Very annoying. I am running *WordPress
2.7-almost-rc-9997*.  Never had this problem occur before this version but
then again, I am not usually updating posts every hour either.

Bean