[wp-testers] New admin themes

Ade Walker photofantaisie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 17:35:50 GMT 2008

Well, I had a play around with some colours (and on the most rubbishy laptop
I could lay my hands on) and I think I agree with you. Any lighter will be
virtually invisible. As I said before, I think the Blue scheme is a nice
alternative.

And yes, I think you're right - Bitstream was added with Open Office. Off to
uninstall that font now... :-)