[wp-testers] Testers wanted for blogger importer.

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Sun Aug 31 08:19:09 GMT 2008

Debra Scott wrote:
>  *Access Request*
>
> The page you have requested cannot be displayed. Another site was requesting
> access to your Google Account, but sent a malformed request. Please contact
> the site that you were trying to use when you received this message to
> inform them of the error. A detailed error message follows:
>
> The "next" parameter was bad or missing.
>

> On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Rick Beckman <rick.beckman at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Judging by the looks of the source, it looks like numerous lines which
>> ought
>> to be one single line have extraneous linebreaks present in them, thus
>> causing problems with the PHP parser.
>>
>> The area around line 59 is just one example of that.
>>

>> --
>> Rick Beckman
>> http://rickbeckman.org/
>> http://fellowship-hall.com/
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Debra Scott <debrascot at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I think I screwed something up
>>>
>>> I am getting this error
>>> *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_FUNCTION in
>>>
>> *
>>
>>> /home/jmscott/public_html/aprilssandbox/wp-admin/import/blogger.php* on
>>> line
>>> *59*
>>> which seems to have something to do with this
>>>
>>>    // Shows the welcome screen and the
>>>
>>> magic auth link.
>>>

>>> here is how blogger.php looks http://pastebin.com/mcefb444

Ok.

Thanks for the testing.

It looks like your blogger.php has been wordwrapped by something as that
doesn't look like what it should with the patch applied.

However, it looks like the nieve swap out didn't work.

I'll have to do some more investigative work and setup a blogger account
to play with.

Cheers

westi

--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5