[wp-testers] undefined function

Dispoweb2.0[Ghaith] dispoweb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 22:35:18 GMT 2008

  Hi,

The file is in its place and i'm upgrading from 2.6 to 2.6.1

I find the problem and fix it, I thought that doesn't cause the problem but
i make a mistake by thinking that, I have a french install of wp 2.6 and
upgraded to a 2.6.1 ( english one ), that's why I get the error. I uploaded
a new french 2.6.1 and make the upgrade without any problem.

Anyway, that's strange because as I know, there is only the lang file that
changes from language versions but problem fixed

PS : sorry for my poor english.

Kind regardsn
G. DW

www.dispoweb.org : Buzz & Web 2.0