[wp-testers] WP 2.7 offline ?

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Tue Aug 12 02:18:29 GMT 2008

I took a look at it and I made some improvements to the HTTP API. I
created a new test suite, which is on the ticket. The test suite and
patch aren't complete. If you want to look it over and let me know what
you think, that will be greatly appreciated.

http://trac.wordpress.org/4779

DD32, I went ahead and implemented some of your suggestions. I also
implemented a chunk transfer-encoding decoding function to support all
of the other transports. The tests are part of the previously mentioned
test suite. I'm going to add some real world tests which use the HTTP
version 1.1. The problem is that many of the transports are getting
quite a bit of overhead. While it should be easier, I think at some
point I'm going to have to seriously consider optimization measures.

Jacob Santos