[wp-testers] Disable pagination by plugin?

Pixline › Paolo Tresso supporto at pixline.net
Sun Aug 3 21:39:16 GMT 2008

Don't know of any plugin. I think it would be something like this
(untested) plugin code:

function no_next_page($content){
	$content = str_replace("<!--nextpage-->","",$content);
	return $content;
}

apply_filter('the_content','no_next_page');

Of course, I may be wrong. This should be considered a concept, rather
than a working code :-)
Paolo