[wp-testers] Page Ordering

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Wed Apr 30 04:31:23 GMT 2008

This reminds me of one of Matt's posts from years ago:
http://ma.tt/?s=bike

I think that this comes down to personal preference.  And logically
there are always going to be just as many reasons to include better page
ordering as there are going to be reasons to not include better page
ordering.

Logically somebody will disagree with me and my statement.

I personally think it should be easier to change page order. That way
when I hand over a site to a client they don't need to ring me up when
they want to customize their own site.

Logically I can't see how or why changing your page order would damage
your SEO. I've been doing a lot of work with google indexing, google
site maps, and the all in one SEO plugin, and I have no idea where you
are coming from. And logically WordPress is a whole lot more then a
blogging platform for millions of people whether old school users like
to admit it or not ;-P

Logically that last statement /might /cause a little retaliation
therefore I might just ignore replies to this thread from now on ;)

Ciao,

Dan