[wp-testers] Page Ordering

WP Testers List wp-testing at mou.me.uk
Mon Apr 28 16:21:00 GMT 2008

I agree - I never considered page ordering an issue whatsoever - but then, I
only have about 20 pages.  And once they're ordered, its done.

Something like this is only useful if you've got a hell of a lot of pages -
or you reorder them a lot.  Either way, its a bit niche so I'd say keep it
as a plugin.  If people need it, its there - my guess is that most people
won't.