[wp-testers] Image upload problem in 2.5.1

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Mon Apr 28 13:03:31 GMT 2008

Hi Frank,

since I don't get this JS problem with 2.5.1 (DE) freshinstall and am not
able to find the "colore." thing anywhere in WordPress maybe this is a
plugin or an upgrade only issue?

Are you able to find colore.charAt anywhere in your WordPress installations
files using a "search in all files" search?

Alex