[wp-testers] WordPress 2.5.1 is available! Please update now message returns after upgrade

headsetoptions.org headsetop at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 03:10:05 GMT 2008

One of my clients site was upgraded to WP 2.5.1 from 2.5, however, the message in dashboard reappears once the upgrade is done. We used FTP initially to replace the WP files, then a plugin (WAUP), neither worked. Is it a bug or is there something fundamentally wrong with the way we are handling the upgrade. The FTP method worked when I upgraded my personal site.

Sunny