[wp-testers] 2.5.1 upgrade

Mog idomoggie at mac.com
Sun Apr 27 15:27:25 GMT 2008

On Apr 27, 2008, at 4:01 AM, Stefano Aglietti wrote:
> IM getting a stragnge number of people with problem upgrading to
> 2.5.1, they report that after upgrade can't login or if they try to
> manage plugins they get error message they don't have permission to do
> that. Sometimes recharging the wp files solve the problem (strange)
> other time need to restore backup and do upgrade again.
>
> Personalli i upgraded 4 blogs online and a bunch of copy of thei blog
> and other test blogs in my local installations without any problem and
> i cant reproduce the problem.
>
> Any idea?

I ran into problems, probably didn't copy all the files over first
time or I didn't disable the plugins, solved that by reuploading the
files and deleting some of the plugins and that fixed that. Then I
ran into problems with one of the plugins after the upgrade, TinyMCE
Advanced doesn't work for me using the 4/27 nightly. Other blog
upgraded no problem to 2.5.1.

Mog