[wp-testers] Galley Thumbnail Spacing Issues

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sat Apr 26 12:53:19 GMT 2008

Daniel Schoonover wrote:
> I'm having some issues with the Gallery when I add a gallery to my post. The
> spacing of the images is never correct. [...]

You should be able to fix this in the style.css file of your theme.
 From what I can see of those two examples, the issues are coming from
your theme's CSS and not anything "hard-wired" in the gallery itself.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software