[wp-testers] Galley Thumbnail Spacing Issues

Daniel Schoonover daniel at dangarion.com
Sat Apr 26 04:54:58 GMT 2008

I'm going to ask this here since I never seem to get any replies on the
forum.

I'm having some issues with the Gallery when I add a gallery to my post. The
spacing of the images is never correct. It seems that the spacing is hard
coded somewhere, which makes it messed up when you have a horizontal and
vertical picture next to one another. It's very frustrating and looks
unprofessional to have the spacing like this, and I'm trying to figure out
where one would actually change this so the spacing would just statically
always be a certain amount, regardless of the type of picture (say always
10pt between the pictures or something like that), instead of the pictures
running into each other.

It appears like it's a problem with Gallery and my theme how does one go
about fixing this?

Please see these links for a example of the problem.

http://www.dangarion.com/oc-food-reviews/islands-orange/

http://www.dangarion.com/general-news/new-furniture/

--
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever..."
Daniel Schoonover