[wp-testers] plugin updater issues 2.6-bleeding..

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:02:57 GMT 2008

DD32 wrote:
> What happened to the files in the plugins folder?
bad-behavior folder is still there, with all the files in it...

> Did they get installed correctly? Did half of them get installed
> corectly?

Not sure, all the files appear to be there except for the:
bad-behavior-wordpress.php file.

plugins/ bad-behavior / all the files that's supposed to be in there.
plugins/bad-behavior-generic.php
plugins/bad-behavior-lifetype.php
plugins/bad-behavior-mediawiki.php

Everything seems to be there, except for the main important one:
plugins/bad-behavior-wordpress.php
> Does the bad-behaviour folder exist in the plugins folder?
Yes.

> Does the plugin appear on the plugin list?

No, it don't show in the list.

I'm not sure if the plugin updater STOPPED at the very last file, the
bad-behavior-wordpress.php one or not... But all the rest of the
plugin's files / folder with files is there.. Sorry for taking so long
getting back to you..