[wp-testers] Posts not publishing on 2.5.1?

Michael Clark 031737d98884bcc7ae545aff35358b23.wp-testers at planetmike.com
Thu Apr 24 23:09:42 GMT 2008

At 3:54 PM -0700 4/24/08, Ryan Boren wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Doug Stewart <zamoose at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Howdy all,
>>
>>   I'm encountering a bit of an issue that has seemingly cropped up in
>>   the last few revs of 2.5.1-alpha (and now 2.5.1 proper).  If I
>>   navigate to the Write Post machine and compose a post entirely relying
>>   upon auto saves, when I click the "Publish" button, it only saves it.
>>   I then have to navigate to the saved post and click "Publish" again,
>>   at which point the post actually is pushed to the front page.
>>
>>   Anyone else seeing this strange behavior?  I'm on a Mac -- it seems to
>>   happen across Camino and Flock, though I've not yet tried Safari.
>
>I ran across it in FF. Trying to hunt it down.

I also have experienced this behavior, under 2.5; OS X 10.4.11,
Safari 3.1.1. I thought I did something wrong. I'm already used to it.

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

Listen to Christmas music 24 hours a day 7 days a week:
http://www.ChristmasMusic247.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
  - Martin Luther King Jr.