[wp-testers] Problem with publish PAGE in WP 2.5 and 2.6

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Mon Apr 14 21:15:25 GMT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Norbert Cała
<norbi at tomiastoniejestszare.com> wrote:
> Hello
>  I Have BIG problem with Wordpress 2.5 and 2.6 2.6-bleeding.
>  When I publish a Page in Worpress I can see them after.
>  Link to page I see on site but when I click I retrieve error
>  "Not Found
>  Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here."
>  In Admin Panel I can modify this page and I see content.
>  Page added in WP 2.3 working OK
>  Please help me :)

This is probably due to this bug:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6650

You can download a fixed copy of wp-includes/rewrite.php here:

http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/branches/2.5/wp-includes/rewrite.php?rev=7666&format=raw

Replace your existing rewrite.php with that and then click on "Save
Changes" in the Settings->Permalinks page.