[wp-testers] Incorrect Username / Incorrect Password

Xel xel at netgra.de
Fri Apr 4 20:13:05 GMT 2008

you may delete, rename or just give it a passwort no one would ever guess.
If you delete it there will be no negative effects (tested from 2.0 up to WP
2.5) if you rename it this wouldn't be as secure as deleting, but it will
give you a good bite of security. No negative effects known - but I never
did this. Nobody needs to know the ID of your admin user ;-)