[wp-testers] 2.5: Custom Fields and Listing Stuff

Shelly at Foolish Visions shelly at foolishvisions.com
Fri Apr 4 17:57:52 GMT 2008

Hey Jennifer -

thanks for replying.  Most of these suggestions, I have already tried.
But you did bring up a point for somethign I *haven't* tried - and that
is how I got the data into the 2.5 version of things.  Maybe that is
screwing something up somehow.

I have a 2.1 installation on my own localhost, so I 'll try this a
couple of different ways and see if maybe just upgrading it works, or
something like that (it *is* a rather unorthodox method for getting the
info, I know).

I'll see what happens :)

Thanks again!

~Shelly