[wp-testers] gzip_compression

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Thu Apr 3 15:01:30 GMT 2008

Thank you.
It give it a plugin for this function in wp 2.5:
http://playground.ebiene.de/16/plugin-fuer-gzip-komprimierung-der-beitraege-in-wordpress-25/

The book: thanks for your ask. I hope, i#m ready in juni if this year.
many more sites and informations for developer and starter with
wordpress.

! Sorry for my bad english. :(

2008/4/3, Nick Bohle <mail at nickbohle.de>:
> Hi Frank!
>
>  Somebody else already asked for it. Ryan's answer was:
>
>  Yes, the option gone.  WP doesn't try to do compression, so you
>  shouldn't need to turn it off.  We leave compression as a decision for
>  the server.
>
>  Source:
>  http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2008-March/007035.html
>

>  By the way, when will you publish your next WordPress book? Any date set?
>
>  Cheers
>  Nick

Liebe Grüsse
Frank