[wp-testers] HTML paragraph formatting glitches - Firefox

Sue Gelber homeopathy at kitchentablehealing.com
Wed Apr 2 16:09:56 GMT 2008

Hi - I write posts and pages in HTML to customize image placement, hspace, borders, text alignment, titles (since alt doesn't show up as a mouseover in Firefox), etc. In 2.5, <h3> (or any <h_> next to an image gets bumped a line down (rather than where I place it) and <br clear="right"> (or left) is deleted after previewing. The same happens if I adjust paragraph placement in visual mode - it readjusts in previewing. Thanks. Sue