[wp-testers] Flash upload window not working in any browser

Joe Jacobs joe at hazardcell.com
Wed Apr 2 14:33:31 GMT 2008

OK, I've tried almost everything (including the IE7 patch) to get the flash
media upload window working but nothing seems to be working. It doesn't even
work on firefox. I upgraded my 2.3 blog to 2.5 RC2 and then to RC3 and the
final release. My blog is on aboycalledsu.com. I don't want to start a bug
ticket because it is probable some silly mistake of mine. If someone can
please tell me what I've done wrong it'll be great.

Joe Jacobs