[wp-testers] A few minor bugs in RC1

Nikolaj Jørgensen wp at stingbat.dk
Wed Apr 2 10:16:40 GMT 2008

Read the docs and tested on the validator, which seems to work. So probably
not a problem there, as far was I can see.

I just seemed to remember that I either had read it somewhere or have had
problems sometime with XHTML and '.
Anyway, my bad :)

However, would be better have a consistent coding style / use one type of
quotes as standard, instead of keep switching between them. Just my opinion.
As somebody else has
stated<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.html/browse_thread/thread/427a791aa2707902/e49b48cbca8f184e>it
seems to be recommended to use double quotes. But is of course a
matter
of "taste".

/// NJ