[wp-testers] Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference...

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Apr 2 03:40:24 GMT 2008

Need to start a campaign against damn stupid hosts which still have a
buggy version of PHP5 installed. If at all possible. Please tell you
host to skip PHP 5.05 and skip PHP 5.2.1. This issue primarily affects
those with PHP 5.05, right? Therefore, such a small crowd it is a
wonder, why the hosts haven't yet upgraded.

I do like your patch DD32. I just don't like how it exists within the
function call.