[wp-testers] Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference...

Ronald Denby rmdenby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:44:47 GMT 2008

I received the following error when I click on the Widgets menu.

*Fatal error*: Only variables can be passed by reference in *
/var/www/itss/wp-admin/widgets.php* on line *21*

I have not received this on the previous RC versions. I upgraded 2 blogs to
the released 2.5 version and am getting this error on both. Obviously my
upgrade plans for the other blogs are at a stand still. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
Ronald Denby
rmdenby at gmail.com