[wp-testers] Re: Zombie Couriers

Dave J. (Scoop0901) scoop0901 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:05:20 GMT 2007

On 9/27/07, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/27/07, Travis Snoozy <ai2097 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:33:19 -0700, "Lloyd Budd"
> > <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In theory I'm the test-lead-like person, but in reality I'm stretched
> really thin.

Big question before I run off to dinner, Lloyd: what are you doing to help
resolve that?  No, I'm not picking on you.  I'm not pointing fingers.  It's
great that you're stretched thin.  That means your role is expanding.

With the expansion of role, you find others to come behind you, others who
are interested in learning, in helping, in fiddling.  Put a note out to the
community saying something like: Hey all, we have an opportunity open for
someone who's interested in doing XYZ Project.  The person needs to
understand RST and JKL, but also do PQR.  There's no pay, but hey, it's all
part of helping make WP into a better product.  Any takers?

I bet something like that would work to help get you unstretched, allowing
you to shrink back into the shape of a real human and not looking like an
old, worn-out model of a Stretch Armstrong doll.  ;)

-dave
  PGP Public Keys:
  http://scoop0901.net/PGP/PgPkEyS.htm
  Verify email with digital signatures, or encrypt for privacy
  while offering job security to crackers at NSA, DHS, and TIA!

| Dave Jackson    Philadelphia, PA    http://blog.scoop0901.net |
|  "A journalist's job is to comfort the afflicted and afflict  |
|       the comfortable." -Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)       |
   (c)2007 by Dave Jackson (Scoop0901). All rights reserved.