[wp-testers] Code issue

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:21:37 GMT 2007

On 9/27/07, Lorenzo <lorenzone92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I'm writing a post and I need to write some code I use the tags
> <code></code>
> but if I add *<?php* in the post it's not showed. WP automatically deletes
> it!! And also if I add code that contain <!-- ........ -->...
>
> It seems that WP wants to protect me from bad code...
> BUT I'M JUST USING CODE TAGS!! -.-*

So you are writing examples of code? If you have the visual editor
then those will be converted to their html entities.

In the future, please consider searching and posting this support
issue to the forums at http://wordpress.org/support

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com