[wp-testers] Re: Zombie Couriers

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:41:14 GMT 2007

On 9/27/07, wp-tester at spamex.com <wp-tester at spamex.com> wrote:

> That was a nice reply. I'm used to screaming venom from OSS
> discussion lists, which is a chief reason I don't participate in
> them, and I can be prickly when I do.

You identify yourself as a software professional, but there are some
things you could do better to present yourself as one in a open,
distributed development model.

0. Listen, Research, Do, Talk
Don't lecture, participate.

1. Soften the tone of your messages.
http://foolswisdom.com/dont-beat-up-the-good-people/

2. Please include a name in your From: . You will find more generous
email address.

3. Please provide a subject. "Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 31, Issue 59"
is a fast way to have your emails deleted.

3.1. Once you have a subject don't change it with the next email.

0. Listen, Research, Do, Talk
Don't lecture, participate.

Repeat 0.

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com