[wp-testers] TAG Question

C High wp-testers at x.tch3.com
Thu Sep 27 04:02:58 GMT 2007

On Sep 26, 2007, at 23:44 , Alenônimo wrote:

> Fixed how? It's not broken.

The original poster asked what seemed to be a straight forward
question and "this is the expected/designed behavior" hadn't been
said on this list -- that I have seen -- until Travis came along and
said that by everything he'd read said this is the designed/expected
behavior.

I would ask why dump the categories when they're imported as tags? I
would like to be given the option to keep them, but that's neither
here nor there. I would expect to either be /told/ the categories
would be deleted OR the categories should remain and it be left up to
me to delete them. If this is the expected behavior, just say so
instead of beating around the bush. It would've saved time.

Clair