[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 31, Issue 57

wp-tester at spamex.com wp-tester at spamex.com
Thu Sep 27 02:29:52 GMT 2007

> Chris, are you using any plugins which directly reference any of those
> tables? The categories, post2cat and link2cat tables been removed in
> version 2.3 and you may be running a plugin which is incompatible with
> 2.3.
>
> Please see http://boren.nu/archives/2007/08/26/wordpress-23-
> taxonomy-schema/
> and http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Plugin_Compatibility/2.3 and
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/135564

Event Calendar 3. Probably one of the most popular plugins out there.
How could you guys not test against this?

I'm sure that Alex will be hearing a great deal about this.

> What do you mean triggering admin errors?

It triggers SQL errors on save. Probably from an EC3 patch.

> I'd like have Categories AND Tags.

Ditto here. I use WP in a manner that makes tags darn near worthless,
and I need the hierarchy of categories.

Chris