[wp-testers] 2.3 Beta Upgrade: No Problem. 2.3 Final Upgrade: Problem

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:50:10 GMT 2007

On 9/26/07, wp-tester at spamex.com <wp-tester at spamex.com> wrote:
> In both cases, the final upgrade nuked the post2cat and link2cat
> tables, triggering admin errors.
>
> In the 2.2.3 upgrade, it also nuked my categories table.

Removing the tables was introduced in the release candidate and is the
expected behavior. All the data has been moved to the taxonomy and
those tables are no longer used in WordPress core.

What do you mean triggering admin errors?

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com