[wp-testers] 2.3 Beta Upgrade: No Problem. 2.3 Final Upgrade: Problem

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:48:06 GMT 2007

Chris, are you using any plugins which directly reference any of those
tables? The categories, post2cat and link2cat tables been removed in
version 2.3 and you may be running a plugin which is incompatible with
2.3.

Please see http://boren.nu/archives/2007/08/26/wordpress-23-taxonomy-schema/
and http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Plugin_Compatibility/2.3 and
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/135564