[wp-testers] WP2.3 database upgrade problem

Jim Stitzel stitzelj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:49:55 GMT 2007

It seemed unlikely to me, as well.  The only one I used that _could_
have done it was UTW, but I know it uses other tables.  Either way,
the upgrade ran just fine, and importing UTW to the new taxonomy went
very smoothly, as well.  Near as I can tell, those errors were simply
FYIs.

--
http://shamuswrites.com
http://stitzelj.wordpress.com